When Sujeong and I had a conversation and idea mapping we were thinking of making an app that doesn't exist at the moment but is possible to make within the close future.
Therefore I made this app on how it could detect moving human around the owner of the phone.
I used the colour blue because at night it was easier to be seen than the colour orange/warm colour
I didn't use white because i have grey white outline to outline objects.
so this app is designed to be used in the close future.
This is a system that detects pedestrian walking
but it is hard to detect when their body is particular size or they are wearing particular outfits.
Face detection
is already out in the smartphone app and is used by lots of other apps.
This is human activity detection program.
It only recognises the line and the movement change
This is body mapping application and is used by lots of medical places such as hospitals at the moment.
looking at this technologies I see the possibility of our app being made in few years time.
























No comments:
Post a Comment