Thursday, May 28, 2015

Topside view map: emergency contact/ text, finding safe route, writing a note on the map






Critique. 
1. Design consistency
2. Background colour consistency
3. Icon consistency
4. 'TEXT' on the photo doesn't really tell user anything.
Think of other word to put onto the photo so it is easy and clear to be used by others










Critique. 
1. Design consistency
2. Background colour consistency
3. Icon consistency

4. Putting direction arrows on the navigation icon like other maps do in the other apps.
5. White Bars for 'You are here' 'your destination'  has to disappear after the route has been shown on the map (the bar covering the map distracts way finding)
6. Add bar behind 300m left (approximately 10minutes)






Note taking on the map

I got critique from Tim on how why I need this detailed topside map when i just could use the flat topside map that I have created in the previous posting.
He wondered why this map is outlined black, because it is easier to see the map in white outline.
I have created this map to show where the bar is located on the map 
and to show details if people wants to see surrounding buildings coming up.
I am not quite sure on using this map or not, but as Tim said I agree that this map could be used as a side map just to search for buildings but it is not necessary at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment